Iron on, embroidered patch with feminist AF illustration by Louise McLaren
Perfect for decorating jackets, jumpers, bags. Give it as a gift to a feminist you know, or as a reminder for yourself.
The patch can either be ironed or sewn on and measures 82 mm wide x 50 mm high
Image © 2018 Louise McLaren
Iron on instructions.
1. Set the iron to a hot cotton setting and turn off steam setting.
2. Place the patch in the desired location and cover with a tea towel or pillow case.
3. Press the hot iron onto the patch applying pressure for around 30-60 seconds, making sure you keep the iron still.
4. Iron the opposite side for around 20-30 seconds to reinforce.
5. When washing any garments with patches applied, it’s best to wash them as little as possible. If garments need washing, turn them inside out and wash on a gentle cycle.
6. Do not put garments in a tumble dryer.
7. It might be useful to put a few stitches around the edge of the patch to keep it 100% secure over time.